Hey everyone….like promised, I said I would let you know when I started my weight loss journey…so here I am in spandex and all LMAO. I am at my all time max and now it is time to make a change!
Like I shared last time, the beginning of the year I was focused on lowering my stress (yes I still get stressed, but it is more managed) and now I want to focus on losing weight and being healthy to continue decreasing my stress. A lot of stress can be avoided when we have the proper outlets (exercise), unlike what I have been using (McDonald’s, Dominoes, and Mac’s). I know it is unhealthy but we are set up to fail (watch Hungry for Change if you want to be inspires:) even though we do our best. It is really trying to understand why we do it and to realize that we are being tricked by these big companies who have hundreds of scientist to help them create a product that will be addictive! So I am going to share my journey with you, my highs and lows and all the in between:) Want to join me on my journey? It is time to fight back!!!
First of all I want to share that it is only recently that I admitted to myself that I am an emotional eater. I always said that I just loved food, but my love for food has become harmful to me….so it is time to make a change.
Here is a list of how I am feeling now and the things I struggle with…..I want to be able to compare at a later date:)
- I am not on any medication
- I do take natural sleep aids
- I take magnesium to help reduce my stress
- I walk up a flight of stairs and I am winded
- I frequently wake up with numb arms
- I cannot sleep on my back without choking myself awake
- I have pain in my left knee
- In my left foot I have chronic pain (which I am seeing a foot specialist for)
- I have a hard time falling asleep
- I can’t walk for very long till my back is in pain
- I get headaches a few times a week
- I feel hungry all the time but never satisfied unless I over stuff myself
- I battle with feeling sad
- every little thing seems like a chore (like turning on a sprinkler) LOL
- I have mood swings
- I feel exhausted
- I even nap during the day which I have never done before
Well, I think that’s it LOL. So today is a new day!!! I will be journaling (I am aiming for daily), and I will keep you posted weekly on my progress:) If you want a more play by play, you can follow me on instagram @ abandoned_stress, I would love the company:)
I made it through day one of my juice cleanse, it wasn’t a perfect day but it was a hell of a lot better than it has been in a long time:) Thanks for joining me on this ride of life:)